click here to see my gallery.

Monday, November 28, 2011

the worst year of my life.


this year is about to end. i must write this to remind me what i have done to mess up my life.
so i (wish i) could get my life back again, and try to get better and better.

i was so wrong when i met her, there was once i thought she is the one i ever wanted. and i sent the girl away because i wanna be with her.

how ever, couple monthes passed, it turnout i was so wrong, she is so childish and not-growing-up, but it's already too late.

the girl has a new boyfriend, who treats her very well and she no longer loves me.
all i got is regret, all i had is nothing, but beautiful and sweet memory with the girl.


now, people said "comes around, goes around". and it true enough.


i wish the girl could back but...


no, it's not going to happen.


still, i will pray for her, she is a good girl, and she deserved a better life then me.

No comments: